1. Much like interior decorating in real life, dollhouse accessories complete any furnishing ensemble. The doll house accessories section at DollHousesGalore.com features delightful ideas for collectors and children alike, from medieval-themed toy dollhouse dolls to Victorian-style collector dollhouse furniture.
2. "Accessories" isn't just a synonym for toy dollhouse furniture. It can include add-ons and complementary structures that will enhance your little girl's dollhouse (or your own). A front porch or dollhouse gazebo kit refreshes the entire dollhouse playtime experience.
3. Dollhouse collector room additions such as two-story addition kits, conservatories, and wings are a fun and fast way to update the look of the dollhouse and energize playtime. However, make sure the additions are from the same or compatible manufacturer so that sizes and scale line up.
4. You'd be surprised how many people forget the most important dollhouse accessory of all - the dolls! From collector dolls family sets to larger toy dolls for children, doll house dolls expand the imaginary landscape of any dollhouse.
5. An economical way to bring new life to your child's doll house is the addition of new doll house furniture - just like redecorating your home! Changing the style or look of the furniture is a great way to give your child a special yet easy dollhouse treat.
6. Toy dolls for dollhouses are commonly built to a larger scale than the 1 inch scale (1:12) of collector dollhouse dolls. Playscale dolls are built to a 1:6 scale, meaning 1 inch per 6 inches, or twice as big as the standard dollhouse scale.
7. All of the collector dollhouse furniture (and dolls) at DollHousesGalore.com is built to the standard miniatures scale of 1:12, which is compatible with our vast selection of 1 inch scale collector dollhouse kits.
8. Our toy dollhouse doll selection includes not only Playscale dollhouse dolls, but also smaller doll sizes and a selection of medieval and fantasy-inspired action figures. You'll even find dollhouse horses and wild animals to go along with your farm or farmhouse dollhouse.
9. Every toy dollhouse needs a neighborhood. Our toy dollhouse furniture selection includes dollhouse play mats for giving dolls a yard or fantasy landscape to play in. Combine mats with a street-themed children's rug for a playful playroom floor.
10. While some dollhouse collectors prefer to decorate piecemeal, purchasing dollhouse dolls and furniture from the same brand can help ensure a consistent decorating style. Town Square Miniatures dollhouse furniture and dolls are beautifully matched for elegant, cohesive dollhouse decorating.
"There were many reasons why I picked your web site. The main one was I needed it before Christmas. Free shipping, low prices and great selection were some of the other great perks. Thank you so much. I'm looking forward to seeing the smile on my daughter's face Christmas morning."
-Mrs. J. T., Fallon, NV