1. Kidkraft has earned a stellar reputation for design integrity. Little wonder: the company was founded in 1968 by engineers. Kidkraft's enduring focus on creative, high-quality designs and competitive pricing has ensured a low product return rate and high customer satisfaction.
2. Kidkraft dollhouses allow children's imaginations to roam free, thanks to their size, lifelikeness, and careful attention to detail. Kidkraft's stated goal is to inspire children with the power of their imagination through unique and creative heirloom-quality wooden toys.
3. Even dolls dream of walking on the moon or growing up to be a fireman or marine biologist. Kidkraft boys playsets are a fun way to put your child's dreams into action with submarines, fire stations, rocket ships, pirate ships, and more.
4. The selection of Kidkraft dollhouses at DollhousesGalore.com includes some of the company's perennial customer favorites, as well as dollhouse designs that are exclusive to Hayneedle. If you want a one-of-a-kind dollhouse, look for the Hayneedle Exclusive label.
5. Another advantage of purchasing a Kidkraft dollhouse: free furniture! Most of our Kidkraft wooden dollhouses come with colorful furniture pieces from Kidkraft - anywhere from ten furniture items up to 50, depending on the dollhouse style.
6. Product safety has long been a priority at Kidkraft, which employs third-party certified labs to test their products and verify U.S. safety standard compliance. Kidkraft's product testing program includes mechanical hazards, lead and heavy metals, and flammability.
7. Kidkraft dollhouse accessories include African American and Caucasian doll families. These seven-member Kidkraft doll families come with colorful clothing and a mom, dad, son, daughter, baby, grandma, and grandpa. Kidkraft dolls have five-inch heights (three for baby) - perfect for smaller wooden dollhouses.
8. Because of their larger size, most Kidkraft wooden dollhouse designs are suitable for dolls that are 11.5 or 12 inches tall. These large Kidkraft dollhouses are a great choice for Barbie lovers: a standard Barbie stands 11.5 inches tall.
9. Most Kidkraft dollhouses are three or four stories tall and built to playscale. In a playscale dollhouse, real-life measurements are reduced by a factor of six, or two inches in doll life to one foot in real life.
10. If you want a dollhouse that's built for group play, Kidkraft is an ideal choice. Kidkraft dollhouses are sturdy, spacious, and durable, with side windows that give everyone a chance to see. Add a Kidkraft boys playset, and you'll have a play town where everyone gets a turn.