Choose Your Dollhouse Style
Five Quick Tips for Toy Dollhouses
1. Toy dollhouses are recommended for children ages 3 and up, and they're typically more appropriate for children than for adults. Sure, you're welcome to join in the fun, but just make sure the kids get a chance to play, too.
2. Most toy dollhouses require simple assembly- usually around 30 minutes. If anxious children are standing by, clamoring to get at their new toy, you may need to allow for more time.
3. Many of our dollhouses come furnished with accessories and dolls, while others allow you to personalize with items from your own collection. Little ones with a particular eye for interior decorating will appreciate these customizable options.
4. Children love having new furniture, decorations, and dolls for their dollhouses. Think about how much you enjoy finding new things for your place and inviting friends over. It's like that, just on a smaller scale.
5. Remember, there are dollhouses for girls AND boys, so all kids can join the fun. However, boys may prefer you call them "playsets" or "action figure fortresses," at least when their friends are around.
6. You might be surprised at the variety you'll find in our playsets category. Barns, stables, castles, forts, ships, auto garages, and more are waiting for your child's imagination to bring them to life.
7. For kids with Barbie collections, check out our selection of Barbie dollhouses. These are sized to accommodate Barbie and other like-sized fashion dolls. You know how Barbie gets when she bonks her head going through doorways.
8. Plastic dollhouses are a terrific option for younger children. These will continue to please as your child's idea of creative play evolves from banging things together to staging demure tea parties. Plastic dollhouses are durable, safe, and easy to assemble.
"The experience was wonderful!! I ordered online Wednesday and had my dollhouse that Saturday - standard shipping. GREAT service!!! I have other family members who are getting a dollhouse for the holidays and I will be sure they know about your online business."